- Premium RTL-SDR bundle includes newly designed NESDR SMArt in beautiful brushed aluminum enclosure, re-designed antenna base with 2m (6.5') RG-58 feed cable, and 3 antenna masts. Proudly built by Nooelec in the USA and Canada! Full 2-year product warranty
- A wide variety of improvements on other designs, including ultra-low phase noise 0.5PPM TCXO, RF-suitable voltage regulator, custom heatsink, 2 silicone pads and SMA female connector
- Designed from the ground up to reduce USB port occlusion. Run multiple NESDR SMArt side-by-side with any USB-compliant device, including tightly-spaced embedded devices like the Raspberry Pi
- SDR frequency capability approximately 25MHz-1700MHz. Frequency range can be extended down to 100kHz or lower with the Ham It Up, available on Amazon (Product ID B009LQT3G6)
- An 8pc SMA adapter set and carrying case is also available on Amazon (Product ID B073JT98RR)
Details: You spoke, we listened! This premium RTL-SDR was designed, developed and fabricated by Nooelec in the USA and Canada in order to implement a wide array of feature requests. For full product specifications, please visit our website at nooelec.com Included: ✔ NESDR SMArt SDR in black brushed aluminum enclosure ✔ Antenna base w/ 2m RG58 cable ✔ Telescopic antenna mast (variable frequency capability) ✔ 433MHz (ISM) antenna mast (10.5", fixed frequency) ✔ UHF antenna mast (4.5", fixed frequency) SDR Specifications: ✔ RTL2832U Demodulator/USB interface IC ✔ R820T2 tuner IC ✔ 0.5PPM, ultra-low phase noise TCXO ✔ RF-suitable voltage regulator ✔ Shielded primary inductor ✔ Integrated custom heatsink ✔ Female SMA antenna input ✔ High-quality black brushed aluminum enclosure ✔ Through-hole direct sampling pads on PCB Antenna Specifications: ✔ Wide base with super-strong magnet within base for easy mounting ✔ Low-loss RG58 feed cable ✔ 2m (6.5') cable, twice as long as most low cost SDR antennae ✔ Heatshrinked male SMA connector for direct connection to the SDR or our other SMA-connected accessories like the Ham It Up TCXO Specifications: ✔ Frequency stability: 0.5PPM (max) ✔ Phase noise @1kHz offset: -138dBc/Hz (or better) ✔ Phase noise @10kHz: -150dBc/Hz (or better) ✔ Phase noise @100kHz: -152dBc/Hz (or better)
Package Dimensions: 11.3 x 2.7 x 1.3 inches
Please note that the listing on this page will take you to Amazon.com.
Disclosure: Hamtactical/Ham Radio Crash Course is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.