Color: 2m/70cm PL259 10FT
- Include: X1 18 inches Dual-Band VHF & UHF Antenna, X1 10 Ft RG58 Cable with PL-259 Connector and Magntic Base.
- Fastly Installation: 2.95" Strong Rare Earth Magnet Base. Fix it on the car roof in a second.
- High Performance: To get better Performance, You can change the antenna positions on the top of car. Omni-Directional Dual-Band VHF & UHF (137-149,437-480 Mhz),VSWR: Less 1.4 (145 Mhz)/ Less 1.2 (455 Mhz),Gain 2dBi/ 3dBi
- More Durable: Waterproof Design,Stainless Steel Antenna,RG58 Heavy duty Cable,Antifreeze materials
- Quality Assured: One Year Warranty, Just Replace New for you if quality problem.
Details: To get better clear voice and VSWR data, please adjust the position of magnet base on the car roof. This mobile antenna work for any PL259 connection radios only. Do not work for SMA connections. you need a SMA-FEMALE to PL-259 connectors for this kind radios. This is a dual-band magnet mount antenna with up to 3 dB of gain. It is designed to be used with your handheld radio (with the common thread SMA-Female adapter). It will help improve your signal by mounting the antenna on any vehicle with a steel body. Mounted vertically and Omni-directional which allows it to receive signal from all directions. It has a heavy duty rare earth magnet on it's 2.95 inch magnetic mount, this is the perfect antenna for cars, pickup trucks, vans and SUVs. With 6.6 ft long Heavy Duty RG-58 cable, you are able to put your Antenna on almost any vehicle application. Package: 1x Magnetic Mount Base with PL-259 connectors. 1x 18 inch antenna. Compatible for Bao Feng:UV-82X, UV-5R, BF-888s,BF-F8HP,BTECH Handheld Radios: GMRS-V1, MURS-V1, UV-5X3
Package Dimensions: 18.2 x 4.3 x 0.8 inches
Please note that the listing on this page will take you to Amazon.com.
Disclosure: Hamtactical/Ham Radio Crash Course is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.