- 1.Upgrade AT-778UV Mobile Transceiver Radio, VOX Function, Two Mode for different operation requirement Distribute buttons reasonably, Convenient for operation. RX Frequency: 144-148MHz/420-450MHz, complies with Part 15B and Part 97 of FCC rule, FCC ID is T4K-778UV. ☆ Please operate this radio in the range of FCC rules.
- 2. 180 degree rotatable TFT LCD display, Narrow band compliant, Built-in speakers in radio & microphone, Built-in cooling fan.❤❤CHIRP SUPPORT !!! FREE download the programming software on AnyTone Official Website.
- 3. Size: 4.9" (W) x 6.4" (D) x 1.5" (H) (124 x 163 x 39 mm); , Output Power 25W/15W/5W, 200 Channels Store, CTCSS/DCS, DTMF, 5Tone signaling for data transfer, alarm, all call, ANI, remote kill, remote waken
- 4. Single call, Group call, Selective call and Emergency call are all available, Keypad lockout function, Squelch level setting, LCD bright control, Voltage level protection, Automatic power function
- 5.Kit Includes: AnyTone AT-778UV Mobile Transceiver, Microphone, Power Cable with Fuse Holder, Mounting Brackets & Screws, Cable, User’s Manual. ❤❤ONE YEAR U.S Based Warranty, Warehouse (Domestic Return) in CA State--No Further Return Issue.
Part Number: uk-Cable-2h-712
Details: Main Functions 180 degree rotatable TFT LCD display Color LCD display Narrow band compliant Built-in speaker in both Radio & Microphone Built-in cooling fan Dual band, Dual watch 200 channels 2Tone, 5Tone CTCSS/DCS/DTMF encode and decode Remote kill/Remote waken Specifications Frequency Range: VHF(136-174MHz); UHF(400-490MHz) Number of Channels: 200 channels Channel Spacing: 25K (Wide Band) 20K (Middle Band) 12.5K (Narrow Band) Operating Voltage: 13.8V DC ±15% Frequency Stability: ±2.5 ppm Operating Temperature: -20℃~+60℃ Dimensions: 124*163*39mm Transmitter Power Output: 25W/15W/5W (Wide/Narrow Band) Adjacent Channel Power: ≥70dB ;≥60dB Hum & Noise: ≥40dB; ≥36dB Spurious Emission: ≥60dB Audio Response: +1~-3dB (0.3~3KHz); +1~-3dB (0.3~2.55KHz) Audio Distortion: ≤5% Receiver Sensitivity(12dB Sinad): ≤0.25μV; ≤0.35μV Adjacent Channel Selectivity: ≥60dB Audio Response: +1~-3dB (0.3~3KHz); +1~-3dB (0.3~2.55KHz) Hum & Noise: ≥45dB; ≥40dB Audio Distortion: ≤5% Audio Power Output: >2W@8 Kit Include 1 x AT-778UV Mobile Transceiver 1 x Microphone 1 x Power Cabe with Fuse Holder 1 x Mounting Brackets & Screws 1 x PC51 Programming Cable 1 x User’s Manual
Package Dimensions: 7.8 x 6.9 x 3.4 inches
Please note that the listing on this page will take you to Amazon.com.
Disclosure: Hamtactical/Ham Radio Crash Course is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.